Keyword Extraction using Text Rank API
Get keywords from a text using the Text Rank algorithm.
What is Keyword Extraction using Text Rank?
A quick introduction
TextRank is an algorithm based on PageRank, which often used in keyword extraction and text summarization.
PageRank (PR) is an algorithm used to calculate the weight for web pages. We can take all web pages as a big directed graph. In this graph, a node is a webpage. If webpage A has the link to web page B, it can be represented as a directed edge from A to B.
PageRank was used by Google to rank websites, and TextRank was born to rank different texts under the same idea.
Thanks to our endpoint, you will be able to analyze any text (the longer, the better) and extract a list of the most important keywords from the text. Sounds cool, right?
This way, you will get an overall idea of what a text is about just by looking at its keywords.
What can you do with our Keyword Extraction API?
We have written a few use cases to inspire you develop a smarter application!
- Extract the most important keywords from your website and from your competitors.
- Categorize texts
- Analyze a set of texts and group them by keywords.
- Monitor customer feedback
- By extracting keywords from thousand of reviews, you can get an overview of what your customers talk about.
- Business Intelligence
- You can get insights from all kinds of sources, from product reviews to social media, and follow conversations about topics of interest.
Frequently asked questions
- What's the cost of using this service?
This service has a minimum cost of 1 credit per call. Please keep in mind that some of our services may charge based on the amount of characters.
We are still working on this to provide you with libraries in many other languages! In the meantime, you can use our API Endpoints and implement your own solution. It's still super easy!
- Is there any free tier?
Once you sign up, you will get 100 free credits to use them whenever you want. We will never pressure you into purchasing something you are not completely sure you will need.
- I've ran out of free credits and I'm still not convinced.
In this case you can get in touch with us and we can refill your free credits account for further API testing 🥳
- I've accidentally leaked my API Key. What should I do?
Don't worry. You can go to your profile to reset your API Token and we will disable the previous one automatically.
One new service each week
Get notified whenever we deploy a new artificial intelligence API endpoint. We promise we will not spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.