Sentiment Analysis API
Analyses a text and returns the overall sentiment as Very Negative, Negative, Neutral, Positive or Very Positive.
What is Sentiment Analysis?
A quick introduction
Sentiment Analysis identifies and extracts subjective information inside a text database, making it possible to predict the sentiment from a new piece of information. So, the basic idea can be to identify if a given text is Positive 🤗, Neutral 😶, or Negative 🤬.
This is done by using Natural Language Processing (NLP) to analyze a big amount of classified texts, detecting which words in which context makes a text belong to a given sentiment.
Sentiment Analysis has lots of useful applications nowadays. It's mostly used for, well, detecting the sentiment of texts!
Down below you can see some use cases for this service.
What can you do with our Sentiment Analysis API?
We have written a few use cases to inspire you develop a smarter application!
- TripAdvisor Research
- Write a TripAdvisor scraper and analyze each of the reviews to get an overview of how your company is performing.
- Twitter Analysis
- How is your brand performing on Twitter? Are users posting bad reviews about your brand?
- Opinion Dashboard
- Build a dashboard to keep track of your customer satisfaction using both Twitter and TripAdvisor.
- Identify potential problems
- Getting a bad review is tough, but it's important to act fast with the customer. Build a real-time email analyzer to classify your client emails based on their sentiment.
Frequently asked questions
- What's the cost of using this service?
This service has a minimum cost of 2 credits per call. Please keep in mind that some of our services may charge based on the amount of characters.
We are still working on this to provide you with libraries in many other languages! In the meantime, you can use our API Endpoints and implement your own solution. It's still super easy!
- Is there any free tier?
Once you sign up, you will get 100 free credits to use them whenever you want. We will never pressure you into purchasing something you are not completely sure you will need.
- I've ran out of free credits and I'm still not convinced.
In this case you can get in touch with us and we can refill your free credits account for further API testing 🥳
- I've accidentally leaked my API Key. What should I do?
Don't worry. You can go to your profile to reset your API Token and we will disable the previous one automatically.
One new service each week
Get notified whenever we deploy a new artificial intelligence API endpoint. We promise we will not spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.